Sunday, July 12, 2009

l o n g week=short weekend

Ugh. What a long week. Steph and I put on a volleyball camp in Rupert, Idaho, at Minico High School this week. We stayed with Lindsay and Steve--what a fun couple--at their new house. We got to take a tour of her mom's new salon in Burley and spent a good few hours parked on her couch watching chick flicks! The camp was pretty fun this year though because there were lots of girls there that came last year as well. I did miss out on my squeaky cheese this year though...

We also had a camp in Arimo at Marsh Valley High School. Steph to the rescue!! I had a family thing come up, so she stepped in and took over the final 2 days. I had Jenna come in my place. Steph is a trooper--I'd had plenty with just one day there! And if I never see another Subway again, I'll be ok. I ate there 4 times this week. There's only so much turkey a person can eat without getting sick of it.

I did manage to make it to Melissa's bachelorette party for a little bit on Friday night. It was hilarious--they had made a fake cake for her out of whitey tighties and had a list of things she had to do before the night was over--like kiss the first guy she sees, ride a motorcycle, and get someone to give her their boxers. It was hilarious. What a fun friend she has been!

I also made it to a few of Will's softball games but I can tell things are starting to slow down...Old feelings will do that to you, so I understand...

No comments: