Sunday, April 5, 2009

"Choose to live by faith, not fear."

I was unable to listen to Saturday morning's conference session because I was in Salt Lake recruiting, but, this year, I watched all of the other 3 sessions. My favorite talk, by far, was given by Kevin W. Pearson of the Quorum of the Seventy. He spoke on Saturday afternoon about faith.

I really believe this talk was meant for me. Even though I'm not always the most faithful member of the church, I had no doubt on Saturday afternoon that Heavenly Father has not forgotten me & that he is aware of my personal trials and struggles and wants me to succeed.

1 comment:

Leonard Livin' said...

and so does your mom! I have the 'faith' that you can accomplish whatever you want (even running 3 miles!) as long as you also'lengthen your stride' in living the gospel. Love you...