Monday, April 6, 2009

Ogden 5K

Today I made one small step for mankind but one giant step for Melissa Leonard. I signed up--with the support of a few good women--for the Ogden Marathon's 5K. I've never run a race before, so I'm definitely not trying to win or anything. And I realize it is only 3.1 miles--which I have run before, but never with any sort of enthusiasm. I'm hoping this race does the trick and really gets me over the hump of despising running and over to the "I love running" side of the hill. We'll see...

And thanks to E'lise, Heather, Linz, and Steph for trudging along with me for the ride! We'll all see you on May 16th at the finish line!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah I don't think I will ever get to the "I love running" side of things. But thanks for giving me something to push myself for.

. said...

Good for you Miss. That's awesome let me know how everything pans out dude