Wednesday, February 25, 2009

retro night

My co-ed rec team captain (Blake) thought it would be an excellent idea if we dressed up in some old jerseys for our last regular season game this past Monday night. Little did he know what I had in mind...

I had had HAD to bring out the UNI. And by "uni", I am not talking "uniform". I'm talking UNI-SUIT. As in one piece. Spandex. Arms up = Butt cheeks out. I know it's not something that a 32 year old woman should be volunteering to wear by any means. But I couldn't pass up the opportunity to show other people what I had to endure for an entire season back in 1996. Oh, the flood of memories...

I'm sorry that those of you who were there this week had to witness first-hand the disgustingness that is the Uni-suit. But I did wear shorts over the top of this sexy little number during the actual match so that we wouldn't all have to be subjected to the full effect...
Next week I just might pull out the old-school Mountain West 18's Club Era bum huggers (which is really just a granny panty swimsuit bottom)!! So watch out and have your eye protection readily available!

7 comments:

April said...

oh no you didn't! I still have nightmares about those unisuits! But good for you for putting one on-you look dead sexy in it!

The Metcalf's said...

Wow! It really is a wonder why uni-suits aren't the standard nowadays...I remember watching you guys play in those at Swenson Gym that season! Not only watching you play, but also watching you pull it up and pull it down every time you finished a play! Haha! :)

micah folsom photography said...

SEXY MAMA!

audrey said...

Hey Missy! I stumbled upon your cute blog the other day...It's fun to see what your up to these days!

Mindy & Matt said...

girl you totally RoCkED the UNI..

It's A Wonderful Life said...

Awwww the memories...My dad actually has a picture (taken during the Idaho State Match that year) of the back row, serve receiving. Every one of us is pulling those out of our "" and those that weren't were needless to say showing a lot of cheesy skin...hahaha. I kept it just for memory sake.

It's A Wonderful Life said...

so sorry...I don't know why my comments enter my blog name. Sorry that was Teresa. :)