Tuesday, February 24, 2009

pay it forward

I'm not sure how lucky the three who do this will be because I'm not as talented as lots of other people I know, but here goes...

This is how it works: The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! Good Luck! Start commenting people!

5 comments:

April said...

Wahoo! I'm first! I know you're crafty so I can't wait to see what it is. The sad part is I have to be crafty for someone else....be afraid!

. said...

Yippykiyay! First's the worst seco ds the best April! Just joking :) Can't wait Missy...p.s im putting it on mine also, so comment and i'll send you a gift and we call er even good buddy.

Lemon Annie said...

I don't even think you know that I look at your blog, but I do. Our family one is private, but I will have to get your e-mail and will send you an invite. I am glad I get to be the lucky third person to get a craft from you.

This is Michael's wife Trisha.

Melissa said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited that people actually did this...now I just have to figure out what to make for you all!

Also, my email is mleonard@weber.edu for you Trisha!

Melissa said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited that people actually did this...now I just have to figure out what to make for you all!

Also, my email is mleonard@weber.edu for you Trisha!