Saturday, February 21, 2009

bonnie nani


Today is Bon Bon's big 30!!

Bonnie and I have been friends since she moved in with me back in 2000. I've lived with her in 3 different housing locations, watched her survive two car totaling accidents, multiple surgeries and broken bones. I've watched her get in fights with bossy girls, nice girls, bossy boys, nice boys. But she always comes out victorious. I've seen the best and the worst of her for sure.

But I'm pretty sure that there's always been more best than worst.

I wish her a very Happy Birthday and although I wasn't able to spend the day with her, I was thinking about her lots. I hope she has a great year and gets everything she wished for when she blew out those candles today!!

Here's to being 30 Bonnie!! I love you!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

You're so sweet! I love you! and you're right, I always come out victorious!

Jodi said...

I would have left my comment on your most recent post but I can not make a homemade gift for someone...but I hope you are loving Joshua Radin as much as I am! I am going to burn you and Lindsey the EP from itunes that has his BEST songs and his first CD, but I only have it on my ipod so it will take longer. I need to reload Tune Transfer on my computer to get it off the ipod onto my itunes...first I have to find the software to load. But it will be worth the wait. You should look up the lyrics to Sky...they are my very favorite!