Tuesday, October 7, 2008

kindergarten games

You know that game you play in elementary school where you whisper something to your neighbor and by the time it goes around the circle and gets back to you the words are all twisted up and the message has changed?

I hate that game. That's exactly what happens when words get twisted around. So for the record: I do NOT regret passing up the Idaho State job. My point after our last match was that I CHOSE to stay here because we should be the better team (but are not playing like it lately).

Enough said. Don't twist my words. And if you are taking things personally, STEP UP your game on the court instead of playing "he said, she said"! If you have an issue with something I've said or feel like I've hurt your feelings, come to me with it instead of someone else please...