Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm as boring as they come...

I love the blogging world. But I must admit that I don't quite fit in. I don't have any unusual experiences that people want to hear about. I'm not exciting. I don't travel. My latest vacations consist of the oh-so-long drive to Farr West, Preston, or Rexburg to hang out with my family. I don't have an AMAZING job where I make millions of dollars working out of my home. I don't participate in marathons or 5K's or triathalons--or even train or workout on a consistent basis for that matter. Except for yoga. I don't have kids. Especially 3 under 3. I'm not expecting any soon. I'm not married. I don't even have a camera. So I have nothing to blog about.

But...as we all know, blogging gets addicting and we've all experienced that mild irritation when friends or family haven't updated their own blogs in a long time. Mild? Umm, no. I get down-right ticked. So I guess as JT (bringing sexy back) likes to put it, "what goes around comes around" & my sister has posted a few comments on my blog about the fact that I needed to post something new. So here it is. I hope you liked it...

6 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

haha it's about dang time missy! i seriously check yours all the time and... never anything new! i was pleasantly surprised today! thanks for putting all the restless bloggers at ease:) I am only one step up from you tho on this whole blogging thing... married. that's all i got. oh and a camera! maybe i'll pop out a kid soon so it'll be more interesting!

Mindy & Matt said...

What are you talking about..you are Hot, Single/kindof, Hot, and have a great job...i want to live vicariously through you so get on it girl!!

Kristin Sokol said...

I agree, I'd say your one of the most boring people I know. You six foot, blonde, long legged beauties are a dime a dozen. If I had a dollar for every college level volleyball coach I knew...In fact the only exciting thing you have going for you is that you are from Preston. If I were you, I'd center my blog more around that than anything else.

So this is Bonnie's friend Kristin by the way. How are you? I found your blog on hers. If you are looking for an exciting life to role-model yours after go ahead and check my blog out. It is very very exciting.

Alexis said...

hey! my life is boring like that too. I totally relate. How is your job going by the way?

Brock and Tyra said...

Did I like it? LOVED it!

If your life was too exciting, no one would read your blog--they'd either be too jealous or just think you were too full or it or too full of yourself to be interested in what you have to say. And having kids doesn't really make life more exciting-most of the time it means more boredom if you're a stay-at-home mom. Not that it isn't great and truly rewarding--but enjoy it while you're a working single gal because you get a change in scenery more often.

i'll be checking in again next week...you better have something for me!

Heather said...

It is about time you updated! Man, I got sick of checking your blog and seeing that same old Dwight picture at the top.
I love your boring life, I'm very jealous :)
Thanks for the update.