Thursday, April 24, 2008

Boredom (stolen from Alexis)

Where is your cell phone? On the charger by my desk.
Your Hair? Lots of colors. You decide.
Work? Hectic today
Your Father? Jeffrey Steven Leonard
Your Favorite Thing? Summer nights.
Your Dream Last Night? I cannot remember. I was all hopped up on pain killers because my back has been killing me.
Your Favorite Drink? Water. Water. More Water.
Your Dream Car? Chrysler 300SL
The Room Your In? My office
Your Fears? Heights and not being able to have kids
What do you want to be in 10 years? A SAHM (that is a stay at home mom duh!)
Who did you hang out with last night? My rec teammates--SK, Jesse, and Tyra (and Tim and Travis who were subbing for Brock and Colton)
What you're not good at? Letting things happen
Muffin? Muffin tops. And I don't mean the kind that hang over your belt & pants. The Costco kind--chocolate chocolate chip or pumpkin.
One of your Wish List Items? A 150cc scooter. Gas prices are killing me.
Where you grew up? Preston, Idaho
Last thing you did? Made a list of things I have to do tomorrow.
What you are wearing? Brown pants and a cream colored sweater
What aren't you wearing? Unmentionables.
Your Pet? Nope.
Your Computer? Slow as cold tar.
Your life? Can't complain today!
Your Mood? Satisfied and happy.
Missing? My sister Kelsey and her kids.
What are you thinking about right now? How late the recruits flight is going to be and how that puts a damper on my Jazz playoff watching.
Your Car? Toyota Highlander.
Relationship Status? Taken.
Favorite Color? Green. Although Colton would say brown. And he's probably right.
When was the last time you really laughed with meaning? The other night when I was brushing my teeth.
Last time you cried? Sunday--trying to make a decision about Idaho State.
School? Masters degree.
Least Favorite Weather? Heavy rain and cold temps.
Soup? Chicken Wild Rice please--from Great Harvest.
A favorite Movie? 7 Brides for 7 Brothers