Sunday, May 31, 2009

catch up

So I spent the last few weeks of May staying as busy as possible to help keep my mind occupied. I helped with the Gridiron Classic for the Wildcat Club--like I do every year--and then I actually got to do a little golfing for myself those next few weeks. I painted my living room and entry room so that it's two-tone FINALLY! With Tyra's help, I completely rearranged my living room and it looks so much bigger! We bought some valances and a curtain rod to hang up and got rid of a lot of junk--old decor and pictures and tupperware.

I spent Memorial Day in Preston and I also was able to overcome the most difficult day of my life--May 28. I'll just leave it at that, but I made it through and now I'm sure that I can get through anything...

Steph & I did a volleyball camp at Box Elder High School on the 29 and 30th. I participated in the Collins/Slack/Hancock garage sale this year and finally got rid of all the crap that I'd been saving from the one I missed last year. Did I say crap? I meant treasures. Cuz that's what people sell at yard sales. They sell prized possessions for a fraction of the cost that they were originally purchased for...Yeah, right. Junk. That's what it all is. But like they say, "one man's junk is another man's treasure." And that is certainly how it seems with Heather, E'lise, Marti, and Jill. I like to tease them because they spend the majority of their time bartering with each other for items!

Anyway, May flew by like crazy and so here comes June!

No comments: