Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yes Master.

Friday was a beautiful day! And I'm not just referring to the weather. The sun was shining and I did get to skip out on work, but the best part was that it was for Colton's graduation. Yes, yes, you read correctly! Colton graduated from Weber State with his Master's degree in Education. It took him FOREVER (three years to be exact) but he finally did it! I'm so proud of him for accomplishing this with all of the obstacles that he has encountered--his job for one. It was really difficult for him to pay alot of attention to school when he was busy working 75+ hours a week, but he perservered and now it's over! Anyway, congrats Colton! And no, I'm not going to refer to you as Master Swan from now on--like I need one more reason to seem like your slave...Just kidding! I'm very proud of you, way to go!!




5 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

woohoo! congrats to master swan... and Miss... i got it on cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com... i think that's it. It totally fits my Montana vaca huh?!

E'lise Collins said...

THANK YOU for not putting me in any of your pictures!!!!

Rider Girl said...

That is so EXCITING. Congrats Colton

Heather said...

Congrats Coley, sorry we missed the big celebration. I bet you are so glad to be done.

Kellie Henry said...

Congrats to Colton! I am glad that you blog too! By the way I didn't know you were offered the ISU job! That is flattering and everyone has their reasons! I hate Pocatello so I don't blame you! LOL