Wednesday, February 10, 2010

project life

I must first confess that I stole this whole idea from simply satisfied, as she is superior minded in the creativity department. And although I had to copy-cat her, I'm excited to say that I am actually looking forward to Project Life for a variety of reasons:
  • I was recently encouraged to really spend some time thinking about what makes me happy in life!
  • I never take pictures. In fact, the only camera I have is actually one that I bought as a gift for someone else...but I'm always wishing I did.
  • I am not as gifted and talented as my mother and sisters in the scrapbooking department, so this gives me an easy way out.
  • I think it'll be fun to see what my year has been like when all is said and done.
Now the only question is kit or digital??? Advice? Please leave your suggestions...

2 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

OF COURSE!! When are you coming out here?!? call or text me when you get this... i want the details!

B.A. + Leah said...

I'm not a scrapbooker either but I did make a few digital pages last valentines. I liked it because of how easy it was. I didn't have to cut paste or print pictures. It still had cute designs but it didn't have the 3D layered look. Depends how much time you want to spend =)