Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Prayers and haircuts

We were in Jerome two weekends ago on a quick trip before football started and Shay was trying to help Sage say the prayer...I think maybe it should've been the other way around. He asked Heavenly Father to bless our "mental powers". ????? Evidently, Heavenly Father didn't listen because I made the decision to chop my hair off again.

I actually really like it, it's just that I can never get it to look quite as good as it did when someone else did it. But Mary Jo is awesome and it feels SO much better in this heat!


Before: July 31 & After: Aug. 4

4 comments:

The Metcalf's said...

It is a change, but it is way cute! It's been fun reading about your fun summer adventures! Good luck with volleyball this season!

Heather said...

Very Cute Meliss I like it. Of course I always like your haircuts but this one is very cute.

E'lise Collins said...

vinnie says, "who is that hot chick?"

Brock and Tyra said...

Gee, I got all used to checking your blog only once a month and now I check back and there are 4 new posts!

I like your hair.

BTW, the 'before' picture looks like it was taken by glamour shots...Did you get a referral from Kels?