Monday, November 23, 2009

it's over!

Ugh...it's finally over. We finished up our season this past weekend with a win over Montana State on Senior Night. This year has been my most challenging year yet...With that said, I'm happy for it to be over. I'm looking forward to an emotional break but I'm still sad that we didn't make the tournament this year. I will also really Really REALLY miss our Senior class. I have felt closer to them than any other group of girls that have come through our program. They are tremendous women with so many talents and qualities that I admire in each of them. They have definitely left a lasting impression on me and my life and I am pretty sure WSU VB won't be the same without them. I know I won't...

1 comment:

Jenni said...

What a neat thing to be able to work with such neat young women!!
and I am sure they feel the same about you =)