Sunday, December 9, 2007

All I Want For Christmas

In case Santa reads this blog, I thought that I would make a list of things I want for Christmas this year. So here goes...These are in no particular order!

1. A new watch: Any of these three will do...



2. A digital camera--I really like this one by Olympus and I love the green!




3. A bamboo salad bowl with tossers


4. A teacup yorkie (and all the necessary equipment ie. kennel, food, toys). Is this not the cutest thing ever? If the kennel and toys are over the top, feel free to bring me a fence instead.





5. A lawn mower. Mine sucks.




6. A treadmill. I need one. As you can see.


7. A gift certificate for some MAC makeup--available at Nordstroms. This is probably a little more reasonable when it comes to $$$.

8. A new vacuum. Mine crapped out on me last year when I tried to vacuum up all the pine needles from my fire hazard Christmas tree.

I realize that most of these gifts are out of the family drawing price range, so that is why I'm asking Santa for them. For those of you who still need affordable gift ideas, call me!


2 comments:

Alexis said...

K Melissa, you are not allowed to get that cute dog, or you just might tempt me to move back to Ogden.

Ammon said...

So did you get anyting on your vast list of wishes?